Welcome to the Winter session of LASAP!
If you’re looking for a list of courses, try the Registration menu above.
General Policies ▼
Transitions to & from LASAP Classes ▼
- LASAP coordinators, homeroom teachers, and school paraprofessionals, all work in cooperation to help students transition from their school classroom at 2:30 pm to their LASAP classroom at 2:40 pm.
- Homeroom teachers are provided a list of enrolled students in each LASAP class so students can check what days they are signed up for a LASAP class and where their LASAP class is located.
- Students who are unsure where to go are encouraged to stop by the main office for additional support as needed.
- For the youngest students, the homeroom paraprofessional will escort them directly to their designated LASAP class location by 2:40 pm.
- LASAP and The Lincoln School are not liable for children who forget about their LASAP classes or otherwise do not arrive to, or attend, their LASAP classes.
- LASAP participants must be picked up promptly once classes have concluded. LASAP students being picked up by an adult are escorted to the main Lincoln door at dismissal time.